April 14, 2011

Fantabulous Find Friday: Fast Delish Dinner

I am always on the lookout for fast, easy and yummy meals for my family. I came across this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sandwhiches in the March issue of Real Simple and gave it a try...it is now a family favorite! You can easily adjust the spicy factor to your family's taste and you don't need as much butter as it calls for in the recipe.


Doesn't it look soooo delicious? It is!


After you grab this recipe, poke around the Real Simple recipe site for more awesome meals. I love that you can find fancy schmancy gourmet recipes (not that I ever make those) as well as quick and delicious meals for those nights when the kids have after school activities and dinner has to happen fast.


Enjoy!


Note that I am not compensated in any way for my opinions. I just like to find fantabulousness and share it with you!