April 8, 2011

Fantabulous Find Friday: ABC Scripture Challenge

You never know when you're going to click on a link in someone's siggie and find something fabulous. I did a random link click last week and found myself at Triple the Scraps blog and Patter's ABC Scripture Challenge. An ABC book of scripture...FANTABULOUS!


I've had this desire to do more Bible study on my own (no offense to Beth Moore and the many fabulous Bible teachers out there) and I've also been looking around at Faith Journals. Ohmygoodness! God has blessed me with this ABC Scripture Challenge at the exact right time!


In a nutshell, Patter gives a new word every other Sunday and then, participants study their Bible to find scripture that is meaningful to them based on the given word. You can find more details by clicking on the link above.


Although the challenge began in January, I plan to work on at least two words per week until I get caught up. You can find the previous study links here.


Here is what I've done for A, B and C...I get the feeling that I'm going to be caught up very soon!

Created with Hello Sailor by Digidesigned byWilma and Cozy and Warm by Bonnie Blou Designs; Fonts: 1942 Report, Another Typewriter and Pea Paula Pepin

Created with Legacy Vol. 1: Marion by Truman Studio; Fonts: FFF Tusj, You Are Loved, Harabara Hand, Orator Std, Type Wheel, Worstveld Sling Extra

Created with Good Morning Sunshine by Doodle Designs; Font: Architext, Orator Std, Another Typewriter