February 11, 2010

Just One Word

This is my submission to The Digi Dares Dare #166.


Journaling: My 2010 word is faith. I will not allow my faith to be shaken this year. My faith begins with God and ends with God. I believe Him. He is my redeemer and my best friend. He listens to me and speaks to me when I am still enough to listen. He loves me! He will never judge me or let me down. He wants me to be happy and have the desires of my heart. I will not allow the world to shake my faith because I believe God.

Credits: Credits: Bag Queen by Vinnie Pearce (papers, crown, rub on flower); See Jane Smile Collaborative Kit by Sweet Shoppe Designs (flowers); Bohemian Summer by Zoe Pearn (string, yellow flower); Altered 365-January by Something Blue Studios (2010 label); Sweetheart by Gypsy Chick Designs (button)

One of my goals for 2010 is to participate in more challenges. I promptly dismissed my goal in January, but I'm back on track and it feels great! Challenges keep me scraping and push me to try new techniques and get out of my scrapping comfort zone. And, sometimes they are theraputic!