February 4, 2010

Cool Things...

In case you haven't seen these goodies while you were out and about, I wanted to share a few cool things I've recently come across.

See those menu buttons up there under my blog header? I had no idea how to do those until I read this blog post by Rita at CoffeeShop. Super easy...I did it! Rita also has loads of goodies and tutorials on her blog. Grab a cup...you may be there awhile!

The Daily Digi is starting a new series about using basic graphic design principles for your scrapbook pages. Rachel introduces the series in this post. This is going to be a good one in addition to all the amazing information and inspiration shared at The Daily Digi...every day!

And, an overall way cool blog for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users is Texas Chicks Blog and Pics. Grab a second cup...you'll be here for awhile too!

I reeeeeally hope to get to something creative done soon. I am just worn out between the passing of illness around my house and the cold rainy weather. Hopefully, the predicted sunshine for tomorrow will perk me up!