December 31, 2009

Getting in Under the Wire...

We've been so busy doing things that I haven't had a chance to scrap about them! Here are a few things from the second half of December...
It has snowed way too much here in Texas...three times this month!

Created with my kit, "Baby It's Cold Outside" available at Digiridoo Scraps

We celebrated Emily's 6th Family Day on December 14th. I swear she was just a tiny 15 lb. one year old yesterday!

Created with paper from "Pink Hope" by Sarah Barber Design and Tape Measure and Slider from my element pack "Watch Me Grow - Tape Measure" available at Digiridoo Scraps.

Christmas morning with my three favorite gifts...

Created with "Where's Rudolf" - a mega collaborative kit from Digiridoo designers.

And, just as shocking as 6 years with Emily is Mia turning FIVE!

Created with my kit "It's My Birthday" and my new element pack "Watch Me Grow - Acrylic Months" available at Digiridoo Scraps.

Happy New Year!!