September 29, 2009

Just around the corner...October

Where did the month of September go? We're hoping that since the calendar will soon flip to October that we will continue to enjoy fall like weather here in Texas. After a weekend with temperatures in the 90s, we're enjoying lovely cool weather this week. And, by cool I mean that it's about 60 this morning and will reach the mid-80s this afternoon!


We're gearing up for more fun in October at Digiridoo Scraps! I'm hosting the Journaling Challenge in October, which is kind of funny since I'm not a big journaler. After thinking about this challenge, I do realize that I need to focus a bit more on journaling memories for the girls. I've got some more thoughts on that coming soon. ;-)



And, we have our monthly Progressive Blog Challenge that will start on Friday, October 2nd. This month's collaborative kit is called Forest Fantasy and it is beyond fantabulous! Be sure to come back on Friday to join the train and gather all the goodies from us at Digiridoo Scraps.

Have a blessed day!