September 30, 2009

A Challenge and a Freebie

When it comes to my scrapbook pages, I'm not much of a journaler. However, I've been giving my lack of journaling some thought since both of my girls have shown an interest in hearing stories about themselves when they were babies. And, now I'm hosting this month's journaling challenge at Digiridoo Scraps, so I really had to think about journaling!

Join me for the Journaling Challenge this month in the Digiridoo Scraps forum and grab this word art freebie.
Wait! There's even more! You'll also get this fabulous mini kit created by Sarah Barber when you take the challenge.
Come on over! And, while you're visiting check out more challenges, speed scraps and scrap bingo. And, be sure to join in on the Progressive Blog Challenge that begins on Friday. Get all the details HERE.