September 8, 2009

All By Myself

Well, the day has finally arrived...I sent my youngest babe off to school today. The past two weeks have been tough since Emily went back to on August 24th, but Mia has finally arrived at her first day of school! She was excited this morning and kept asking if it was time to go yet...that 30 minutes between taking Emily to school and having to leave for Mia's school is a mighty long time for a little girl. However, her nerves may have started to get to her on the ride to school. She was very quiet in the car and for those of you who know Mia in real life, she is rarely very quiet...especially in the car!

I can hardly wait to pick her up! It was a little strange for me today not having my sidekick, but I'm sure that I'll get used to being on my own for 5 hours three days a week!

15 minutes until I can leave to pick up my girl...

Everything used in this layout is from my newest kit, "Miss Mary" available at Digiridoo Scraps, except for the notebook paper...that's from BittBox (www.bittbox.com).