August 1, 2009

Lots of New Things {including a freebie!}

This is probably the biggest change in our house these days...


And, it has taken some getting used to, but now that I am used to it, I think that toothless grin is adorable!

Everything used for this layout is from my newest kit, Edgewater. As I have been {im}patiently waiting for our vacation, I visited the hotel's website every day and drew my color inspiration for this kit from the beautiful photos on the site.
I also added a few other new products to my store today...a bit of Asian inspiration, a little grunge and a few buttons! Check out the previews in my sidebar.

And, just for fun, I designed another free alpha! It will work beautifully with my Make a Wish kit as well as other goodies that you may have in your stash.You can grab my freebie here or in the Designer Samples/Freebies area at Digi_ridoo Scraps. Enjoy!