May 25, 2011

Spend the Summer with Jesus

I can't think of a better way to spend my summer than strengthening my relationship with Jesus. Our church is doing things a little differently this summer and as a result, our Women's Bible Study will not be meeting for the summer. We could not imagine not studying the Word together for three whole months. So, the Women's Online Study was born!

We are studying and reflecting using Beth Moore's devotional book, Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only independently, but also coming together online to discuss our journey.

If you would like to join us, please send an email to me at kprahl@me.com. We "officially" started today (May 25th), but please don't hesitate to jump in any time. Visit our blog for more information about participating: St. Philip's Women's Ministry.