April 1, 2011

Fantabulous Find Friday: Kari Jobe

Happy Friday! It's been quite some time since I brought y'all a fantabulous find, but I think you'll forgive me when you hear Kari Jobe. She is a local Texas girl and when she's not sharing her blessed gift elsewhere in the world, she is leading worship in Southlake, TX. She has an amazingly sweet, but powerful voice and she uses it beautifly to glorify God.
"This album [self-titled, Kari Jobe] is about hope and life; it’s about lifting the broken off the floor and singing love over them,” says Kari. “The songs create intimate moments and outward shouting, and it’s my hope that these songs find the broken and lift them to a place of praise to God for what he’s done.”
Have a wonderful weekend! Note: I am not affiliated with Kari Jobe or Gateway Church and I do not receive any type of compensation for my comments.