March 28, 2011

Still on Caffeine...

You would think that I went cold turkey on caffeine based on the lack of posts in the last month! I'm still here and still on caffeine...which I've needed to keep up with myself! Between planning a conference, new extra curricular activity schedules for the girls, traveling over Spring Break, field trips, volunteering, etc., etc., etc., I have been on the GO!

We have several new designers at Digiridoo and I've spent the last week or so in bliss scrapping with their fabulous goodies. Check out what I've created with their beautiful kits...

Bonnie Blou Designs



Created with Cozy and Warm Created with Joyful Day Created with Bait & Tackle

Doodle Designs

Truman Studio


Cindy Ritter also joined Digiridoo a few months ago and I've had the pleasure of created layouts with several of her kits. Here is the most recent one I've worked with...

The Urban Fairy is also new to Digiridoo, but I haven't had the opportunity to scrap with her goodies yet. And...two more designers are busy getting their stores set up, so stay tuned to find out who these talented ladies are!


I can't (and won't) promise that I will try to post more often. I'll just do the best I can do!


May God bless you and keep you.