December 31, 2010

A New Year...

What a year 2010 has been...there have been many ups and several downs this year, but I've held onto God and he's carried me through the valleys and danced with me on the mountain top.

I really hope to get back to blogging more consistently this year...sharing photographs and layouts, preparing a few tutorials, giving you the scoop on fantabulous finds and whatever else I might come across to share with y'all.

I have A LOT of photographs that need scrapping, so I'm going to get started with a hodge podge of few recent layouts.



I love this photo of Emily and Mia that was taken the February after we got home with Mia, so she was almost 14 months old.












Check out my Layout Gallery at Digiridoo Scraps (link right in the header above) if you're interested in the kits and fonts that I've used for these layouts!

I wish y'all a Happy New Year filled with love and wonderful memories!