November 4, 2010

Big Happenings...


Yes, it's true. I'm closing my shop at Digiridoo Scraps. I love designing and digital scrapping, but the design process and everything that goes into it behind the scenes takes A LOT of time. I realized that I wasn't spending time on other more important things in my life. One of those things that I didn't have time for was scrapping...a bit ironic, wouldn't you say?! I asked the owners at DRS if I could stay on staff as a member of the Creative Team...and they said YES! Now I get to scrap for my family and promote the fantabulous DRS designers! My store will close November 14th and EVERYTHING is 50% off** until then!! In addition, if you spend $5 in the shop, you'll get the brand new DRS collaborative kit, Tranquility for FREE! **The 50% discount will be taken when you add an item to your cart.

In other news...Saturday, November 6 is Digital Scrapbooking Day and there is a boatload going on over at Digiridoo. Check it all out HERE. And, because we have staff all over the world, we will have things going on all weekend starting with the Speed Scrap that I'm hosting on Friday, November 5 at 9 PM (Central Time US). To find out what time that is in your part of the world visit www.timeanddate.com. Join me in the Speed Scrap forum to create a unique layout, chat a bit about this and that, be surprised with RAKs from our designers and receive a gift from me just for playing along! You'll see a DSD Speed Scrap thread in the Speed Scrap forum as the date/time draws closer.

Finally, don't miss the Scavenger Hunt! There will be lots of goodies for you including a full kit from me!