October 6, 2010

Back with a Bang!

Thanks to everyone who has sent sweet words of sympathy on the passing of my dad. Your kindness has cheered me more than I can put into words. The past four weeks have been a blur and it's been forever and a day since I've had the desire to do much of anything on my computer. I've been working on these kits since August 3rd...shocked myself when I looked up that little factoid! So, without further chit chat, I present...the Color Pop Collection!

Create dramatic layouts, cards and other projects with a pop of color on beautiful, textured papers in shades of gray.

Color Pop...Green! Color Pop...Pink!

Save 33% off the individual price of each kit with the bundle that includes all four kits...28 papers and 64 elements!

Color Pop...Bundle

And, for a bit of inspiration...

Photobucket