April 27, 2010

Well...Hello Again!

I can't believe that I haven't posted in a month, but then again, I can! I had to take a short break and then, when I was on a roll again my computer picked up not one, not two, but THREE viruses. Yes, that was my shriek of horror that you heard three weeks ago! A very nice geek down at the local computer super store fixed everything, but then, there was the tedious task of getting everything back just the way I like it. So, I'm back online and working again...HOORAY!

However, just as I'm getting my mojo back, our server provider pulls the plug and our fantabulous Digiridoo owners have had to close our site for a week while they work their magic behind the scenes to get us up and running again. Have no fear! We expect to be back by May 2nd...just in time to celebrate Digiridoo Scrap's first birthday!! It's going to be an awesome bash with loads of fun and goodies galore!

I've been working on new products for my store, but I took some time today to scrap a few recent photos...

We celebrated Hattie's 10th birthday on April 2nd. She almost got the cake, but Chuck was quick (and I was quick with the camera too)! I created this layout with my kits Garden Gala and Leave a Legacy (I used the alpha as a clipping mask with one of the Garden Gala papers).
And, here's a sneak peek at my newest kit that will be released as soon as we're up and running again. It's called "All Natural" and is packed with 14 papers, 20 elements and an alpha. I used it here to scrap photos from Easter.