October 23, 2009

8 Days...

There are only 8 days (or 7 days depending on where you are in the world) left in the month of October. That also means that there are only 8 days left to come take my Journaling Challenge at Digiridoo Scraps...

This month we're using this quote as our journaling inspiration...
And, it's not only your inspiration...you can grab this word art (designed by me!) for FREE when you join me for the challenge. Click HERE if you're ready to jump on over to play along!

When you play along by posting your layout in our gallery, you will also get this fabulous mini kit from the fabulous Sarah Barber. Isn't it gorgeous?

Here are two layouts that I made for this challenge...

Created with Make a Wish kit by Caffeine Created Designs


Created with Miss Mary kit by Caffeine Created Designs and a lot of fonts (let me know if you'd like to know the name a particular font that I've used)

I hope to see you over at Digiridoo Scraps for the October Journaling Challenge! And, don't forget to pop over to the Digiridoo shop to sign up for our Newsletter before October 31st and get your 20% discount coupon.