September 1, 2009

September 1st

Wow! The first day of September already...and that means new challenges and a new kit from me at Digi_ridoo Scraps!

Here is my newest kit...Miss Mary. Remember that little sing-song story, "Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack All dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons All down her back, back, back...She asked her mother for fifty cents to see the elephant jump over the fence, etc."? I had that little rhyme in my head for the longest time, so I decided to go with it and make a kit inspired by Miss Mary and her adventures! I used it yesterday to scrap three new pages. Check them out here and then, click here to go right to my store at Digi_ridoo Scraps. Oh! And, Miss Mary is going to be on sale for just $2.00 until I release my next kit.

And, I'm hosting the September Inspiration Challenge at Digi_ridoo Scraps. Come play with me and get my Fresh mini kit that includes 4 papers, a cute little bird, a metal cage and a pretty little bow!