May 25, 2009

Recovery

And, after the vacation...there is the period of recovery. I feel like a need a vacation to recover from my vacation!

We got home early Friday morning (2 AM) after a three hour delay tacked onto the three hour layover in Miami. Other than that, our trip was fabulous! Costa Rica is beautiful and the resort was top notch. In addition to being pampered by Chuck's employer, I had a great time taking photos and being inspired by the beauty all around us. I'm working on a few layouts and I have ideas for kits filling my brain...now I just need to find the time to create!

While I was sitting by the pool, sipping mango smoothies, my creative team was hard at work creating layouts with my current kits.

Sharon used my Colorful Adventures kit to capture Aaron's Adventure...
I love how she altered the color of the background paper to match her color scheme. Here is the paper that she used for the background.
Love it, Sharon...fabulous work and creativity! More from Sharon using my Chock Full o' Retro kit and my Baby Love kit...

Rachel used my Baby Love kit and I Quote....Love by MandaBean for this beautiful layout.



Here she used my Colorful Adventures kit along with Let Your Photos Talk Template #1 by Artistic Leanings Tiny Treasure Alpha - green - by Artistic Leanings
Bad, Sewing Machine VII I've Been Framed by Traci Reed, Messy Stitching by Traci Reed, Font - ERIN Script by Darcy Baldwin

Fantabulous layouts, Rachel!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day! I'm off to plant flowers now...