April 13, 2009

A Spring Freebie for You!

We have had some crazy weather in Texas...windy, cold one day, hot the next day, wild fires (which I know is not technically weather, but the smoke affects the air and blocks out the sun), but I did notice this morning that it felt like a real spring morning. A little chilly, but sunny. The sky was bright blue as I looked through the trees budding in my backyard. I love it!

In celebration of the glorious spring morning, I am giving you this Spring Morning Paper Pack. It includes nine papers (5 patterned and 4 textured solids) plus two overlays.
I love the colors so much I decided to give my blog a little spring makeover using the papers from this pack. I'm not totally in love with it yet, so you may come back to something different. I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to the blog formatting, but I'm trying to figure it out!

Enjoy this spring freebie!