April 30, 2009

New Look...New Adventure

Yup. I've changed my blog look again! It coordinates with my new Caffeine Created Designs logo that I designed to celebrate the offer to sell all my digital scrapping products at a brand new store that will be opening very soon.
I'm heading off to our Women's Retreat this weekend. I am reeeeeeally looking forward to our weekend of worship!
Have a fabulous weekend! I'll be back next week with thoughts from my weekend and more about my new store and new products.

In the meantime...no time to do a layout right now, but I have to share a photo of my girlies.

How cute are these girls? Here they are dressed in their "Easter outfits" that they didn't get to wear to church on Easter because Emily was sick. She's better and this is the Sunday after Easter Sunday.