March 24, 2009

My Debut at Digital Scrap Cafe

I am thrilled to announce that I am offering my Word Art exclusively at Digital Scrap Café! I have added five brand new packs of word art and they are 30% off through Thursday (3/26). Each of these packs include my From this…to this… Tutorial that will provide you with creative ideas and step-by-step instructions to customize your word art in Photoshop Elements (note that I use PSE 6 in my tutorials).
Here are my debut word art packs…click on any of the thumbnails to head right to my store at Digital Scrap Café.
I love designing word art and the girls over at the Café are so awesome!

I am still hopeful that I will have the opportunity to apprentice at A Cherry On Top. If you haven’t voted at toNoodle yet, please pop over there and if you like my kit, Colorful Adventures vote for me! Vote here! I’m looking forward to more designing and new adventures!