March 2, 2009

Grungy Date Stamps Freebie

I have been busy busy busy designing and trying to find the right store to join. It's quite a challenge to find a place that you like and that likes you! I'm still searching...in the meantime, I have this versatile pack of free Grungy Date Stamps for you.I love this pack because you can do so many different things with it! The pack includes background years from 2003 - 2009 along with the three letter abbreviation for each month and numbers from 0 - 31. You can recolor each layer, resize them, put them on a tag, put them right on top of a photo...wherever your imagination takes you!

My files are now saved at box.net. Click on the preview to download! Have fun and please share your layouts using my Grungy Date Stamps. Email me at CaffeineCreatedDesigns@yahoo.com